Attendees were able to experience the power that happens when you remove people from their usual bubble. Where creativity, connection and innovation flows in a way that is often void in ballrooms filled with suit jackets and ties. Their meetings were nestled amongst towering trees and their meals were cooked over an open flame. A forested escape was transformed into a non-traditional meeting space that brought people and ideas together in a whole new way.
• Live Music Welcome Reception
• Breathwork, Meditation & Yoga Classes
• Axe Throwing & Archery Experience
• Woodburning Workshop
• Campfire Cooking Class with Chef Shon Foster
• Deluxe S’more’s Bar Around the Campfire
• Signature Cocktails & Mocktails
• Outdoor Meeting Blocks, Education & Breakout Sessions
• Open Flame Dinner Under the Stars
• Local Beer, Wine & Spirit Tastings
• Deluxe Ice Cream Sunday Experience
• Pop Up “Electric Forest” with Surprise Musical Performance by Mojave Grey
• Design, Decor + Rentals
• Event Microsite
• Guest Registration
• Vendor Management
• Swag Bag Curation & Room Drops
• Outdoor Kitchen Pop Up
• Onsite Staffing
• Group Activities
• Event Signage and Marketing Materials
Getaway believes in free time - and that free time should be a right and a ritual for everyone. With 30 scenic Outpost locations just two hours outside major cities, Getaway’s cozy cabins and wide open spaces are an easily accessible escape for any group.
Outposts are designed to be more than a destination, but a way to create distance from the relentless demands of work, schedules, and technology. Immersed in the beauty, wonder and awe of nature, Getaway creates space for rest and rejuvenation as well as an opportunity to foster uninterrupted inspiration, creativity, and connection.
Mint believes access to nature revitalizes the spirit and reinvigorates the mind. It creates remarkable opportunities for fun and authentic interactions, and we fully stand behind the power of non-traditional meeting spaces and experiences - especially when immersed in nature.
Unique retreats and offsite gatherings offer a break from the usual environment and routine. It becomes a crucial and revitalizing change of scenery that can help leadership teams, employees and thought leaders (really anyone) rejuvenate and experience a sense of coming back to themselves as people, capable of creativity and active collaboration.
Sign up with your email address to be in the loop about new experiences,
destinations and activations by Mint Collective